QR Code Marketing
What are QR Codes?
QR (short for “quick response”) codes are 2D barcodes that can be scanned and read by smart phones. Once read by your phone, they will redirect you to a website, send a text on your behalf, or provide directions via Google maps, among other tasks.
How can QR Codes help YOUR business?
Your business, no matter how small or large, can use QR codes in a number of ways. Some practical applications are:
- Add one to your business card containing your contact details so it’s easy for someone to add you to their contacts on their cell phone.
- Place it on product literature to direct them to your website for more information, to order the product or to find the closest dealer in their area.
- Add one to your instruction sheets that takes your customer to a video showing the installation or trouble shooting process.
- Place it on a direct mail piece that takes them to a customer testimonial video.
- Use a variable QR code on a direct mail piece that allows the recipient to register for an event, promotion, etc. The variable QR code will prepopulate the web page with their information making the recipients experience that much easier.
- Use a QR code for the customer to download a coupon or special offer.
These are just a few of the many applications for QR Codes and how they can enhance your customers experience with you. We’d be happy to sit down and discuss other practical applications that will enhance your customers experience, build loyalty and increase your sales.